On mobile: (works 99% of the time)
First, disconnect your Wi-Fi and switch to 3G, 4G, or LTE
Launch a browser (recommended by Google Chrome)
- Open a new hidden tab
- Go to gmail.com, create an account.
- Enter a first and last name that exists.
- Gmail email needs to be named FIRSTNAMELASTNAME@gmail.com
- If already used, add some random numbers at the end
- For a password, use a shitty pass such as FIRSTNAME1998
- For the first attempt, you don't have to type the correct password in the second text box and click submit.
- The site will say "Secret word in the confirmation box is off base"
- All you have to do is click on the clear password and re-type it in the confirmation text box
- Click and submit! You have created an account and Google will not ask for an SMS confirmation
- Enjoy with your new Google Account